Romaine Lettuce Roll-Ups | ChopChop
Recipe by Susie Morrison.
When Susie is low on energy, she uses Cris's hummus to make one of these salad-y roll-ups and then she is ready to rock.
Wash your hands with soap and water, then gather all your kitchen gear and ingredients and put them on a clean counter.
- Put the romaine leaf on the cutting board. Use the teaspoon to spread the hummus on the leaf.
- Put the spinach on top of the hummus.
- Use the teaspoon to spread the yogurt over the spinach, then sprinkle with the seeds.
- Add the tomato slices, then top with the avocado or guacamole.
- Sprinkle the brown rice on top of the avocado.
- Roll up the romaine leaf as tightly as possible. Serve right away.