Honey-Cinnamon Grapefruit | ChopChop
It might seem like a lot of work, but cutting the grapefruit’s sections free with a knife doesn’t take long, and it makes eating it so much easier.
Large sharp knife (adult needed)
Grapefruit or paring knife
Small baking pan or ovenproof skillet
- Turn the oven on and set it to broil.
- Loosen the segments using the grapefruit or paring knife, slicing along each section between the fruit and the papery membrane, and then along the peel edge as well.
- Put the grapefruit halves, cut side up, on the baking pan. Drizzle each half with 1 teaspoon honey and sprinkle with the cinnamon.
- Put the baking pan in the oven and broil until the grapefruit halves are bubbling and lightly browned, 3 to 5 minutes.
- Set aside to cool a little bit, then enjoy warm.