Corny Black Bean Salad | ChopChop
This salad is perfect for summertime, when corn is in season. You can also use this salad as salsa and scoop it up with tortilla chips or pita bread.
Fork or whisk
To make the salad:
- Put the corn kernels, beans, tomato, red onion and basil leaves into the medium bowl and mix well.
To make the dressing:
- Put the olive oil, lemon or lime juice, cilantro, garlic and salt into the small bowl. With the fork or whisk mix well.
- Pour the dressing over the corn salad mixture and mix well.
- Cover the bowl and refrigerate at least 1 hour and up to overnight.
- Serve cold or at room temperature.