Broiled Grapefruit | ChopChop
Bet you didn't know you could cook grapefruit! Try this as a dessert or as a breakfast.
Hands-on time: 15 minutes
Total time: 15 minutes
Makes: 2 Servings
Large sharp knife
Small baking pan
- With the help of your adult, turn the oven on and set it to broil.
- With the help of your adult, cut the grapefruit in half.
- With the help of your adult, loosen the segments using the grapefruit knife.
- Put the grapefruit halves, open side up, on a baking pan. Drizzle each half with 1 teaspoon honey.
- With the help of your adult, put the baking pan in the oven and broil until the tops are bubbling and lightly browned, 3–5 minutes.
- Set aside to cool a little bit and then enjoy them warm.